About this Policy
• This policy explains when and why we collect personal information about our visitors and guests, how we use it and how we keep it secure and your rights in relation to it. Refer to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
• We will always comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when dealing with your personal data. Further details on the GDPR can be found at government bodies.
What information we collect and why?
Guest’s name, gender, number of ID provided, nationality, state of origin, date and place of birth. Guest registration purposes Regulation of form, contest and procedures related to registration of guests (Official gazette 140/15)
How we protect your personal data?
• We will not transfer your personal data outside the EU without your consent.
• We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorised alteration or destruction.
• We will notify you promptly in the event of any breach of your personal data which might expose you to serious risk.
Who else has access to the information you provide us?
• We will never sell your personal data. We will not share your personal data with any third parties without your prior consent (which you are free to withhold) except where we are required to do so by law.
• We may pass your personal data to third parties who are service providers, agents and subcontractors to us for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf. We do this for the purpose of our legitimate interests in operation. However, we disclose only the personal data that is necessary for the third party to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own purposes. It is possible that third parties may themselves engage others (sub- processors) to process your data. Where this is the case third parties will be required to have contractual arrangements with their sub-processor(s) that ensure your information is kept secure and not used for their own purposes.
How long do we keep your information?
• We securely destroy all information once we have used it and no longer need it.
• You have rights under the GDPR:
(a) to access your personal data
(b) to be provided with information about how your personal data is processed
(c) to have your personal data corrected
(d) to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances
(e) to object to or restrict how your personal data is processed